WinCC 5.0 Report

shandra_ck

Hi all,
I am having problem with WinCC Version 5.0 report customization.
I already tried the layout @CCTlgRtTables. rpl to view the latest reading. But I am unable to customize this report for example configure a button to view the report according to date.

I do understand that I have to use some C coding? From where should I trigger them? How do I link to the code?

Hope to get some help here.

Thank you.

Regards,

Shandra

shandra_ck said:
Hi all,
I am having problem with WinCC Version 5.0 report customization.
I already tried the layout @CCTlgRtTables. rpl to view the latest reading. But I am unable to customize this report for example configure a button to view the report according to date.

I do understand that I have to use some C coding? From where should I trigger them? How do I link to the code?

Hope to get some help here.

Thank you.

Regards,

Shandra
Hii Shandra..

One of the ways to generate customised report in WINCC 5.0 is to print the datas in CSV format or TXT (NOTEPAD) format, thereby logging the required parameters and generating timely or daily or weekly reports.This report can then further be taken as print outs to maintain hardcopy...

Here you need to do a bit of C codings by creating a BUTTON or you can set TIME as trigger to generate timely report.

Best Regards,

Prakash....