Slc 150

Unregistered

U
Any one know where i can find the communications protocol to talk to a slc 150 processor. I assume it is a serial communicaitons. I am trying to link it to visual basic.

Unregistered said:
Any one know where i can find the communications protocol to talk to a slc 150 processor. I assume it is a serial communicaitons. I am trying to link it to visual basic.
I think i have what u need if u email me @[email protected]

Thanks for your help kc9ih
I asked for information because I thought this was a good place for kind help - I was obviously wrong

Unregistered said:
Thanks for your help kc9ih
I asked for information because I thought this was a good place for kind help - I was obviously wrong

504bloke gave you the info you needed, how are you wrong?

I think most of us are curious when someone is trying to do something new with a piece of equipment that went obsolete 10 years ago. No judgement on that, just curious.

Why don't you register and stay awhile? It is getting confusing, there appears to be at least two "unregistered"'s posting right.

Unregistered posts are becoming very confusing in a lot of threads!

And i guess i would have asked why as well but it had already been asked!

I would have also posted the pdf in download form but the size was tooo big :(