how to leave the subroutine

sietsema02

Thanks for all of your help I just about have subroutines figured out. I'm using Versapro to program a VersaMax PLC and in the program I need to send the out put of the subroutine to a specific rung(s) in the main block. If you could lend me any help I would ge very gratefull.

Last edited:
what the hell are you talking about, be more specific and we can help you.

I haven't worked with this PLC but it sounds like he wants the return point after executing the subroutine to be some place other than just after the call point.

most plcs will have some sort of jump and label instructions but
this is rather very unpopular way of plc programming.
it sounds like you are new to plc programming and need some help...

The CALL function is used in Versapro toll call a subroutine.

I think you want to use a subroutine the same way as in a computer programming language as Basic, C or Pascal and It does not really work that way. Hard to explain but the manuals for the GeFanuc PLCs are fairly good. Do not look in the one for Versapro since it mainly describes the functions in Versapro, not the PLC.