ISA Logic Diagrams

google

I was looking for sample logic diagrams. I would appreciate if someone can share their information/links.

Thanks,

Mr. Google

There is an ISA standard, ISA-S5.2-1976 covering Binary Logic Diagrams for Process Operations. It has some examples.

I had to do these once to satisfy the arcane spec requirements of an idiot deskbound consulting engineer. They were an absolute total complete unequivocal waste of time.

Tom Jenkins said:
There is an ISA standard, ISA-S5.2-1976 covering Binary Logic Diagrams for Process Operations. It has some examples.

I had to do these once to satisfy the arcane spec requirements of an idiot deskbound consulting engineer. They were an absolute total complete unequivocal waste of time.

And hopefully you were able to charge up the nose for them!

Tom Jenkins said:
'Fraid not - they were buried in the price of the system engineering - competitive bidding, don't you know!

I know what you mean. I want to kill the salesmen everytime they come up to me with "Oh by the way, this needs to be done in addition to everything else and we cannot raise the price." GRRRR!

Bob