where can i get a 30-70 relay block?..

trend

T
Hello, I am new to this field.. I mainly have been developing automation systems with the AVR platform.. and I want to move over a little.
Basically, I have a board that it's only purpose is to drive 30 120vAC ~2amp motors.. and I have seen control relays that operate 1 motor at a time.. but is there a control relay block that controls 30 or more 120vAC motors ~2amp or more.
I will only need to control 1 motor at atime. and all motors will use the same power.

thanks!
Lee

If I correctly understood what you're looking for, you may want to give THIS thread a read through. The Finder brand relays worked out very well for me (though I have YET to actually install them in the machine. Customer has me busy with too much 'other' stuff right now).

🍻

-Eric