TOSHIBA MDR40S ouTPUT

jimmyz

Hi all

I was recently asked to program a Toshiba Plc - MDR40S, i have gotten to the point of verifying the input (24vdc), the led lights up to show, i can redirect for the output which works as well, the led corresponds, but when i test for output voltage there is any.

I am in desperate in need of help

At a guess; YOU have to supply the voltage.

There is none present but you will see several COMMON terminals. This is where you supply the output voltage. (relay outputs)

Similar Topics

hi all I am new to the PLC enviroment i was given a toshiba plc mdr40s and told to make it work. Can someone assist me or point me in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Another software thread! We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any body had success to change parameters in between a Toshiba Inverter VF-S11 using a Red Lion any series (mine is K304), and MODBUS RTU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom