I've joined the PM club!

RMA

I'm honoured and astonished to find myself a member of the PM club! Evidently, I post too often!

However perhaps someone can help with the following question since I've never had any contact with the TI series:

Sir,

I was coneverting a programm from TI505 to S7. for that i need FB1 and FC1 but i didnt found in the libraries. can u please send me that. please send a project and i will copy from that.
i will be thankful

fahad

Looks to me like he thinks FB1 and FC1 are 'canned' Siemens blocks in the library.
If it's a small program, perhaps someone told him, or he heard, he needs to us 1-FB and 1-FC, and now he's looking for them in the editor to drag and drop???
I've never used the TI either, but if he could post or send the code in TEXT, PDF, or something perhaps we could offer more assistance.

Jeeez...

It drives me absolutely nuts that so many so-called "programmers" can't do a damned thing unless there is a canned-routine to do it for them!

This further illustrates that, when one is only taught to do multiplication and division by calculator only... one is being taught to be stupid... truely, stupid!

Are you part of the "No Child Left Behind" program? Who ties your shoes? Or do you use Velcro straps?

Things look pretty grim for the future of human intellect.

Can't quit now...

And why in the hell would you give up a TI for an S7?

It is OBVIOUSLY a case of poor programming in the first place!

If you convert a poor program from one platform to another you will still have a poor program!

Jeeezz...

I'm going back to sleep now...

Terry Woods said:
Jeeez...
Are you part of the "No Child Left Behind" program? Who ties your shoes? Or do you use Velcro straps?

Mopers would be proud of you Terry

(y)

Until you spread your wings, You'll have no idea how far you can walk.

Run fahad Run! Or was it Forest?

Terry Woods said:
Can't quit now...

And why in the hell would you give up a TI for an S7?

It is OBVIOUSLY a case of poor programming in the first place!

If you convert a poor program from one platform to another you will still have a poor program!

Jeeezz...

I'm going back to sleep now...

Quite an arrogant attitude Terrance - from some people this would be hammered and called trollism.
This is a good deal better than some of the student lazy bum questions - that some people post the whole answer to ,

Something about stones , houses and glass springs to mind , but let us see what others think .

From RMA "Evidently, I post too often!" no , your posts are generally interesting and informative , though you still don't have an answer re the declaration table , lots of things about speed the entry process up (interesting but not the solution) - what did cause the invalid declaration ?
Thanks

Sleep , sleep , sleep little Troll

I will get in on this one.

Quite an arrogant attitude Terrance - from some people this would be hammered and called trollism.
First and foremost Terry has done more to contribute to this site and provide information than most could/would ever do AND I say that without diminishing what many have done. I do not know who you are nor care but one simple fact prevails, you can never be half the man, engineer or teacher that Terry Woods is.

Terry wrote and is credited with providing these on this forum and this is just a small sample of what he has really offered: http://www.plcs.net/rules.htm

http://www.patchn.com/npnpnp.htm

http://www.patchn.com/xio_xic_explained.htm

http://www.patchn.com/b4programming.htm

Soon this will be included:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=95624&postcount=32

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=95625&postcount=33

So crawl back into your cave lil troll.

Unregistered said:
...Something about stones , houses and glass springs to mind , but let us see what others think .
Terry has earned his right to throw a few stones. Especially against those who hide behind the *Unregistered* moniker. Oh, I am sure you just forgot to log in this one time...

Fahad
Regarding to the long membership of this forum and the post count, it has been silently "accepted" that Terry can play the role as a troll sometimes.
I you are trying to do anything with it, you are as a newbe, fighting against windmills... Just accept it. Don't feed.

I see the sun raise over the mountainside now, so I guess its time for me to go back to my cave....

troll.jpg

I wish I understood your rules - it seemed unreasonably rude and hard to make those comments , you knock other people down for saying thos thing . How do you know about other peoples ability , you assume you club is the best , and only you people can say this .
So because he makes the rule , he can break it ? Why does he bother to post a reply ? as an educated man he should just have ignored , but he broke his own rules .
No need for you to answer - you have to many answers , let the man himself say why rude , and others cannot be .
You want everyone to have respect on your forum and enjoy , but you don't follow same way.

Rick Densing said:
Why? When does anyone earn the right to be rude and condecending?

I think I have played the devils advocate against people being rude and condescending. Technically over the years I have debated with Terry on the subject in many cases.

In the time I have been on this site I have seen Terry be very harsh, what could be called rude and condescending....unless you get to know Terry (as much as possible online)the you know he is not truly being rude but is attempting to get a response...in this and many cases there is truth to what he says. Of course there is always that ONE MGD too many scenario when keepers werent looking.

In this situation I dont care if Terry is considered rude or not, as far as I am concerned no lurking troll that does nothing but disrupt is not, never will be, never can be as helpful as Terry.

In real life people are harsh and rude, teachers can be the worst. The information offered here is free....if you cant deal with someone being "straightforward" then you have a problem.

As far as being rude it all depends on the situation, the "old" repeated student questions may bring on flame tangents, I have my own method for fighting that.

The problem troll is that you are hiding and making alot of comments on anything that can start a debate. There are several trolls too so its hard to know which one you are because you all are doing the same thing.

The one benefit to being registered, becoming known and offering your knowledge and "friendship" is that is can be returned 10 fold.

Is it a club (or gang)? YES its PLCS.net the place to go to learn, make friends, meet people, have a beer when possible....in its own way its a family that wants to know each other and grow together.

Be part of the family, be yourself under your own name.