PLC Error (OMRON CPM2A)

sronggot

Dear,

I have a trouble with my plc (OMRON CPM2A). the problem are the error LED always light if I turn on the power.

The messagge is non Fatal error and FAL (fatal Alarm) with code 009B.

anyone can help me to solve that problem ? what must i do to solve that problem ?

thanks for your help

best regard,

didi

FAL 009B means an error in PLC Setup
Bit address AR1300 - ON: Incorrect setting in DM6600 to 6614
Set the PLC to Program mode, correct the setting, then turn the power off, then on.

Bit address AR1301 - ON: Incorrect setting in DM6615 to 6644
Set the PLC to Program mode, correct the setting, then switch back to Run mode

Bit address AR1302 - ON: Incorrect setting in DM6645 to 6655
Correct the setting, then clear the error

Hope this helps...

Thanks for your advice.

But i don't know how to change bit address in AR1300 and how to change setting in DM6600 to 6614..

I hope you will help me again

best regard,

didi

Hello didi,

If you let me know what programming software are you using, I'll be able to give you more info on how to check where the problem is.

regards
Paul

Hello didi,

When online to the PLC, open the Watch Window.
Enter addresses AR1300, AR1301, and AR1302.
You should then see which of those bits is ON.
Then, enter the corresponding DM addresses (as per my first reply)into the Watch window, and the current values will be displayed.
If you let me know what those values are, I can probably diagnose the problem, and give you the correct settings to change to.

dear paulus,

i am already check again my PLC and after i opened the watch window and my CX-programmer online with the PLC, and nothing display in the watch window.

best regard,

didi

didi,

When you open the Watch window, double click on the highlighted row in the Watch window, and a dialogue will appear where you can enter the addresses that you want to monitor.
You can enter as many addresses as you want.
When an address is in the Watch window, you can remove it by highlighting the address, then pressing 'delete'.
Hope this helps.