KepServer OPC and S7300 - Reading an array

Sundar

Is there a way to read an array from S7-300 ? The Kepserver documentation on S7-200 was very clear about the syntax for accessing an array (of integers, say..) I had no difficulty while experimenting with S7-200.

But, with S7-300, the documentation is not clear. Whatever syntax I try for defining a tag to read an array, Kepserver keeps rejecting it as invalid syntax.

Does any body know the correct syntax ?

Sundar

Similar Topics

Any kepserver guru's out there every used the opc da driver with kepserver enterprise? i have it set up where i went through and drilled down to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was trying to communicate FX3GE PLC with KEPServer / Kepware via UDP protocol but did not succeed. Does anybody has any solution or...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCtalk community, I force to 1 bits in System Platform that are read by KepServer, and for some reason other bits are going down to zero...
Replies
Views
I have nuisance alarm that comes and goes. Doesn't seem to stay longer for a few seconds, is there any way I can somehow add a time delay or...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have an existing Wonderware system connected to existing SLC500 PLC /Flow Computers / RTU as shown in the attached Pic. And Existing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom