recipe parts

Unregistered

U
I'm using an A-B 5/04 with position control and porportional pressure valve with touch screen to store 3 digit recipe (123, 532, 712 up to 100 different recipe) when I recall the recipe number 532 it will recall to set points for that recipe. I was told that indrect address would work... not sure what that is! I need to store 4 setpoint for each recipe with the max of 125 recipe parts

Guest,

The recipes should be set up in your SLC 500/04 program using indirect addressing. You can see the RSLogix Help menu to find out how to do indirect addressing. Basically it is a method where instead of a variable being entered in a command, a "pointer" is entered insead. This is just a memory location that contains the memory location to look in and get the actual variable. You can see that this is a powerful tool that will allow you to set up any number of recipes, with pointers for each one.

Example Recipe Program attached for a 5/04 series C

Example was used with a Panelview 1400e

12 Blocks of Temperatures stored or recalled across a table of 21

Should get you under way

Last edited: