Micrologix1200

hesham

hi all
does any one know the pin configuration for the programming cable for micrologix 1200.
I found that it's RS232.
is it 9 pin socket or what?
BR

Cable

Take a look on this site, search micrologix cable or something along those lines. If you really want to know, you can find it at www.ab.com.
russr
I searched this site as well as AB site before posting my thread.
What i get that the cable should be 8 Pin(male) to 9 Pin female in order to conect it to my Lap top.
What i am asking about because i will build this cable my self how could i know the pin numbers 2,3& 5 in the micrologix socet.
Any boad know how could I.
I have worked many times with SLC500 but this is the first time Micrologix
BR

Similar Topics

I have a micrologix 1200 that will run one of three different timing sequence, depending on which input is triggered. I'm trying to find the best...
Replies
Views
How to check the communication between the Micrologix1200 to Citect SCADA. I use PLX51-DF1-ENI router to communicate in scada. I tried to use...
Replies
Views
I have a micrologix 1200 and I am trying to get a barcode scanner to talk to the COM 0 port. I know the scanner baude rate is 9600 because I...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a some MAC bullet valve catrtidges (BV210A-CA1-00-BEH0-CTC). They control vacuum for suction cups that pick up various...
Replies
Views
Can I communicate to a Micrologix 1200, going through a Panelview C600? I have this machine made by SIDEL that has a Micrologix 1200 talking to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom