price

for all americans who have the idea of AB plc.
Here in europe I think they are very expensive.
Whats the medium price of a plc with 74 binary inputs and 67 binary outputs.

Prices

PLC prices, lets get simple, During a AUG-SEP trip to Egypt I had to purchase (locally, unless I wanted to wait 2-4 weeks) a few fuses, AJT-8, for a bucket conveyor, well at 70 LE (Egyptian Pounds) each for a total of 210 LE @ 4.58 LE per $1 American = $45.85 plus a day and a half of searching all over CAIRO for three people, just to get EXACTLY enough to opererate but none to leave behind as emergency spares. Off course CAIRO was great the locals very supportive if not fluent in English, VERY fluent in hand signals and gestures. The real kicker is I paid for this out of MY pocket and did not get reimbursed (BUMMER).