help in labview 6.1

Mary

:book:Hello, I hope that you can help me, well I need to do a project for the school, about labview and the problem is this, all the manuals are in english and this make more difficult the things...
Well I want to use the 6024E board for reading voltage from a source and then display this on the monitor, and also I want to change the voltage from the output using the computer. I read the manual but I don't understand how to connect and configure the board. It is to proof that the board receive and send information.
there are differents ways to connect the source and I choose the NRSE configuration because I'm going to use a grounded signal source... well in the manual says "The signal is then connected to the positive input of the PGIA, and the signal local ground reference is conenected to the negative input ot the PGIA. The ground point of the signal should, therefore, be connected to the AISENSE pin." I don't understand this because I only have two wires and here is talking about three connections,:confused: please help me, how do I connect the source to the board? I have the positive wire and the negative wire.... maybe is because I don't have a perfect english and I don't understand the sentence...
I hope that you could help me

Mary,

I think that the "signal local ground" will connect to TWO (DOS) places: both the PGIA (-) terminal and the AISENSE pin.

Thank you Lancie1, I'm going to do my project and I will let you know if I aprove or fail my class