Grinder old Plc

wayne

I have a customer that wants me to do some modifications to a small surface grinder. It has a SHIHLIN ELECTRIC SEPLC - A-28M processor
in it. Has anyone ever heard of this brand. I'm thinking it is an old Mitsubishi type. Any information on how to get at the program would be appreciated.

This won't help you with your specific question but anymore I inform the customer that it would be good money spent now to replace the PLC with something current. Expecially if the PLC goes bad and there is no replacements available.

Thank you Jstolaruk. I have done just that but I would still like to get the old program from the grinder It would make my new programing a lot easier.

Shihlin PLC

HI Wayne,
Looking on the Net I found this site for Shihlin...PLC's in particular http://www.seec.com.tw/comweb/eng3/L001.asp I see there is a file there that I believe is a product list for PLC related equipment. The file has an .rar extension but I'm not sure if that is for a particular viewer or if it's a zip format...I've forgotten. Was a rather big file at 8mb so I didn't download it. Good luck, Wayne
Bob