SMARTDisplay OP2100BBK

David_Emmerich

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello everyone.
I have just become the Proud owner of a piece of equipment with a Smartdisplay, Model OP2100BBK, made by Total Control Products,in it. Can any one help me out with some info on this fine piece of .....?I'd like to reuse it as a display of process values fed from a A.D. 250-1. Thanking you all in advance...this is a great site!!!!! beerchug David

If you can find one, try to contact a distributor who has had the Quick Panel line since before the GE Fanuc purchase. The part number you cited sounds like it might be an older model.

I have a manual on a 'Smart Touch' operator panel. It could be programmed by plugging an AT-compatible keyboard into a jack on the Smart Touch, but through something called a 'Smart key adapter'. It goes on to say that the same adapter is used with both the 'Smart Touch' and the 'Smart Screen' product lines.

My manual is dated 1993. I don't know if what you have is older, newer, or the same age. I believe that the evolution of product names went from the 'Smartscreen' family to the 'Quickpanel' family.

Back
Top Bottom