Mitsubishi QnA CPU - command notations

tugood2b

I have a lot of experience with PLC's however, I am just learning to use the Mitsubishi QnA. I have trouble understanding the command notation. For example:

From HO K839 D300 K1

This is a "From" command. "HO" means a hexidecimal number to be read from. "D300" is the register that is being written to. "K" stands for constant. So, does "K839" mean the constant hexidecimal "h0839" is being written to "D300"? If so, what does "K1" mean? Is this the number of words written to "D300"?

Instruction FROM refers to a memory buffer of any inteligent module pluged in the base.

From HO K839 D300 K1

H0 - address of the module
K839 - internal memory address
D300 - this is a register in PLC where your data will be moved to
K1 - tells how many values will be transfered