Device Net with AB 50/4 and SSD (Formerly Eurotherm) Drives 590+ & 690

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have just finished testing some panels and have attached the devicenet and logix files

Apart from rung comments etc is there anything i am missing here ?

I wired and tested the units and all seems to work fine

Never having used devicenet before i thought id ask before i wire up on site and have any problems with the software

i have just included in the logix software the devicenet stuff only for clarity!

The Scanner is on Rack 1 Slot 11 and is talking top a 590+ DC Drive and two 690 AC Drives

I have configured the SSD drives with configedlite and they seem all ok, ill attach the drives config files tomorrow as i have left these at work!

I am new to this site and am amazed about how much information is here. I just finished a project using Control Logix and DeviceNet at a Steel Mill in Georgia and will take a look at your project files. It is always interesting to look at how others write their logic. I learn something every time. If I see any problems from my limited experience I will let you know.

Dale

Oboy said:
I am new to this site and am amazed about how much information is here. I just finished a project using Control Logix and DeviceNet at a Steel Mill in Georgia and will take a look at your project files. It is always interesting to look at how others write their logic. I learn something every time. If I see any problems from my limited experience I will let you know.

Dale

Thanks, all comments welcome