Omron CJ1H

bkamali

B
I have an Omron CJ1H-CPU65 PLC and want to communicate with a PC by RS232 port. However when I try to detect the PLC, nothing happens.
If anybody knows, please advice.

1. How did you make your cable? You must make it like the C200H-CN220-EU cable below.
Link to Cable Documentation at Omron
2. Setup the software communications by right-click "NewPLC1",Change|Network Type|Toolbus.
3. Click Settings|Driver Tab. Set to COM1,9600,Baud Rate Auto-Detect. Click OK,OK.
4. Turn Dip Switch 5 to ON (Sets RS232 port to Baud Rate Auto-Detect - Toolbus Only)
5. Click PLC|Work Online.

:p

Similar Topics

Hello. My apologies if this is a noob question... Looking to do a FOR-WHILE loop to test 40 boolean work bits (and if true, write new value to xyz...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom