CC-Link

I am trying to set-up CC-Link for the first time. I have never done this before and I am new to PLC development, so any help would be appreciated.

I only have one board in a module, and im only setting up one station.

I would like to set the following up as printed.

Remote Input (RX) = B0
Remote Output (RY) = B500

But when I do this I get this error, "The range set for the refresh device is not right". What does this mean?

Could anyone suggest a remote address range for me to set. Im slightly confused you see.

Ok. We have a main panel with real I/O. Do I just work around these addresses?

Also when I do this and then check the IO I get directed to a 'Checking MNet' screen. What is this?

Last edited:
Gareth not sure about MNet, but yes just avoid exising X and Y addresses. I would leave space in case you need to add to existing rack. you can also specify D Registers for remote registers RWr & RWw. Its not easy working out which module they relate to, there is a lookup table in the manual.
Check your private messages and I can email some code with an example of the setup