CC-Link Practice Post

Could anyone please post a Mitsubishi program onto the practice post area so that I can see how you have set-up the CC-Link please.

I'd be really grateful as the manual is not helping in the slightest.

CC Link

Which PLC are you using?
If it is a Q then the settings are done from GX Dev. Parameter>Network Parameter >CC Link.
If it is a FX2N then I guess it will be done with TO/FROM inst to Buffer Memories.

I have set up a Q CC LINK network, once you get your hear around it it is ok. I'm not so sure about FX2N though.

I can send you some info if I know which PLC.

Thanks for the reply.

The PLC is a Q01. I have looked at the network parameters and im still stuck.

Any information would be great.

The information below is what im really looking for so that I can sort out my addresses. Im new to all this so please excuse my ignorance.

What is the range for these?
Remote Input (RX)
Remote Output (RY)