Total Language That can use 4 plc

Unregistered

U
i just know basic fundamental of plc now i would like to know about Language that we can use for plc programming. so please provide little bit detail about the same.

Hello;

Do you mean the type of programming you can use for PLCs, or the software packages needed to communicate and download to PLCs?

Software packages depend on the PLC manufacturer: Step5/Step7 for Siemens, RsLogix5xxx for Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, Cimplicity for GE-Fanuc, etc...

Most PLCs are programmed in a language called Ladder, which is an offshoot of relay diagrams electricians followed in automation many years ago. IEC61131-3 has established (!) a standard which recognizes 5 different programming languages for PLCs: Ladder, Instruction list (looks like Assembler),function Block diagram (logic blocks), SFC (related to Grafcet sequence programming), and structured text (resembles PASCAL or C programming). Not every PLc manufacturer supports every flavour of IEC61131-3; certain manufacturers offer more ways to program a PLC (Siemens is one, B&R is another);look at vendor data from the PLC producers.

For more info on IEC61131-3, look at:
http://www.searcheng.co.uk/selection/control/Articles/IEC61131/main.htm
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier