Moore

Well Moore as a company does not exist anymore. but they have been taken over by SIEMENS and they sell the product in the name of QUADLOG while earlier it was APACS. I am not sure about the webpages for these, but try searching with the words I have written

PLucas said:
There are 10 types of people in this world..
Those who understand binary and those who don't!
Paul
If you think FUZZY you may guess that I may need much more information than what search engines provide and cause my country name is not in the lists I can't use many resources.
Dear Jitender
As I remember QUADLOG is logo for MOORE fail safe PLCs and APACS+ is introduced as an DCS in SIEMENS CA01 CD.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone! It has been a while since I used the method of drawing a state diagram, converting that to Boolean algebra, and translating that...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I know this is a shot in the dark: I'm trying to setup a redundant pair of ACM controllers and I dont have any of the serial cables for...
Replies
Views
I need to reload a program in a siemens/moore 353 controller. We have the special cable, but can't find the CD. It's been years since anyone has...
Replies
Views
I have currently installed GE iFix 3.5 onto a Windows XP machine and trying to get comms to a Moore APACS system. I have the APX - Moore APACS...
Replies
Views
Okay, I'm new on the job, been there a whole week, and I get my first upgrade project. This is basically why I am there. I am an "expert" and they...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom