Ab Pv600

LStewart

If there is an answer this is the place to get it. I just finished an application on a PV600, and now I need to be able to put a picture of the screen in a Word doc. How do I do this without getting all the menus and status bar? I want just the screen. Can this be done?

Panelbuilder32 has a built in function to generate screen bitmaps.

From the main menu, select Screen, then Capture Manager. Select the screens to export on the left and then all the options are on the right.

ndzied1 said:

From the main menu, select Screen, then Capture Manager. Select the screens to export on the left and then all the options are on the right.

You learn something new every day!

Cheers ndzied1

ndzied1 said:

That's a great tip! I've been making manuals by tediously using print screen and cropping for years. Thanks a bunch!