Siemens PLC job 40

walters

i recently made a prgram with a S7-300 CPU313 and in that program i had to use job 40 for getting time and date in s7 format. they told me how to program this job so now i still dont know what that job exactly does. thats why i posted this topic cause i hope someone can explain me how job 40 works

regards walters

Hello Walters;

From the comb1V6_e.pdf document (Windows-based HMI, communications manual) from Siemens:
PLCjob.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

thx dchartier for the quick reply. that is about three times as mutch info as i had before now i only have to find out if there is no other way to use the job. cause maybe there is a way that fits me better than th way i programmed it now

l 40
t dbw0
s m200.0

are there other ways to program this lets say in ladder or function blocks???