Protool tag probleem

Werner

W
In our protool project we have some tags which we cannot delete. The system says the tag is being used. When we do a cross reference we get a message like this:

Tagname -(REF==QVSCAN) REF0(2==0)/REF1(2==0)/REF2(0==0)

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

We use protool version V6.0 SP2

I knew this had a familiar ring!

As usual Jesper has the answer here

By the way, anybody know what's happened to Jesper? Judging by his comments when he was in Tokyo a few months back and had no internet access for a few days, he must be suffering terminal withdrawal symptoms by now, since he hasn't been here since April 5th!

I am back ! (cheers, hugs, kisses, cry, laugh, .... drink beer, tell stories).

The destination was Belarussia, and when I had the opportunity to go on the net, I used it to check my work mailbox. Going on the net required me to strip some telephone wires, hook up an analog modem, calling internationally to an ISP in Denmark .. and then enjoy the awesome speed of a 16kbps connection.

But I did miss PLCs.net a lot.