Mitsubishi plc

Densam

Hie everybody. Work in a process industry so i have seen they use plcs. I got interested and through reading the forums i now want to learn plc programming. At work it is mostly Allen Bradely and a few Mitsubishis. So i thought i will start with what i can get my hands on. I have got Melsec FX-32MT-ESS/UL got a picture in my doc but do not know how to paste it here if somebody will tell me i wil be greatful, a desk top with windows xp. I will appreciate if someone will give me a head start i donot know what to do with these two items. The other thing is i had wanted to find a manual before posting i did not manage.

Thanks

Dan

You can take a screenshot of the active window by pressing <ALT> + <PRT SCRN>. This saves a picture of the window to windows clipboard. To save it as an actual file, you can open MSPaint and go Edit->Paste, then save.
The screenshot picture can then be uploaded and shared to the forum.

Tommy, Jimbo and Goody thanks a lot I was a little glued to the websites you gave me trying to find my way around. Like what cables and software.Also managed to attach picture ops did it wrong attached file instead of picture. Will do it right next time.