How does one read Scan Time GE 90-30?

It should be on the taskbar, bottom left, along with logic equal/config equal

Critical scantime

If you have a critical time situation. Why not use a timed interupt ? Putt all code that is critical in time in "special" subtoutine and set the triggered scantime.

Maybe not the solution for you or ?

_Spiff_ said:
If you have a critical time situation. Why not use a timed interupt ? Putt all code that is critical in time in "special" subtoutine and set the triggered scantime.

Maybe not the solution for you or ?

That would be a wonderful idea, except that I am using a very high speed timed interrupt already, this CPU only supports one, and if I try to add the code I need to the ISR, even every 50'th call, the scan time goes to unacceptable levels, if not just faulting out on overrunning the interrupt time-slice.