Wonderware question

bill4261

I used a CreateFileNameFromDate script in an application several years ago. And can't remember where I found it. It's not in the standard selection list. I know it wasn't a third party script. Is anyone fimilar with this?

There is usually a section of their website that is for support scripts. That is where a lot of useful functions (dlls that you may have to add to the WW directory) or quickscript examples.

Darren

I think what you are looking for is the "FactorySuite Script Function Library".

It has the following functions:

The FactorySuite Technical Support script function library contains the following script functions for Wonderware® InTouch™ 6.0 and later for Windows NT 4.0. All script functions listed below are fully documented in the Descriptions section later in this topic:

Measurement Units Conversion:Area and Volume Calculations:StdFromMetLinear()GeoArea()MetFromStdLinear()GeoEqualSideArea()StdFromMetFluid()GeoVolume()MetFromStdFluid()StdFromMetWeight()MetFromStdWeight()Writing to a .INI File:Writing to the Spcex.ini FileINIWriteString()SPCEXSetStartDate()INIWriteInteger()SPCEXSetStartTime()INIReadInteger()SPCEXSetEndDate()INIReadString()SPCEXSetEndTime()SPCEXSetProduct()SPCEXSetDataset()SPCEXSetOutputFile()Tag Support Functions:File Name Creation:TagExists() CreateFilenameFromDate() GetDiscOnMsg() GetDiscOffMsg() SetTagEU()Miscellaneous Script Functions:WWShutDownWinNT40()WWShutDownWin95() SystemIsNT()WWBeep32()WWCntx32()

If you still have access to the machine with the function you want just copy to following files to your other machine: "WWTech32.DLL" and "Wwtech32.WDF". They should be located in your InTouch installation directory.

Darren