Slc 5/02

tommy t

In Using A Slc 5/02 I Have Experienced That The Program Will Only Run In File 2.there Are No Jump Routines In The Program And When Other Files Are Used For Simplicity Of Keeping Timers ,counters Etc
Together It Will Not Even Look At Them.have Tried 2 Slc 5/02.both The Same.any Thoughts? Thanks

The first thing that pops into my head is that the other subroutines are not being called....

By default, ladder 2 is the only ladder that runs by itself...

All other ladders need a jump to subroutine command (jsr) to perform any of the logic in those subroutines.

On another note, (just for future reference), this area of the forum is for "practicing posts". Not everyone checks this area for questions, so you may want to put any further questions in the "Live Q&A" area.

Welcome aboard!:)

It's best to start out with unconditional subroutine calls, just use the subs to organize your code in logical segments. The use of conditional subroutines can lead to undesired results, and is not for the beginner. The attached photo shows a couple of unconditional subroutine calls to execute the logic in ladders 15 & 7.

subcall.jpg