DF1 Communication 1747 - KE & SLC 5/02

malprojects

CPU - SLC-5/02 and 1747-KE Module.

Recently i was working with RSView Works. SLC 5/02 CPU - DH-485 Port was connected to DTAM,I was trying to connect PC(RS View32)through 1747-KE Module DF1 Port. PLC goes ONLINE mode but i couldnot download to PLC and SCADA also not connected. So please give the correct solution & pin details.please do the needful.matter very urgent.

Similar Topics

problem in communication between micrologix 1200 & Panel View 600 Plus by serial DF1 Hello Friends i have to do communication between micrologix...
Replies
Views
Good evening Sirs, I have a doubt, I don't know if there is another topic about this subject. I've searched the forum but didn't find anythinga...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using now a VB application for A-B DF1, whith make me read/write in my SLC5/03's registers. This software is here...
Replies
Views
On the application i'm working on, i have to communicate an Allen-Bradley SLC500 with a Controllogix by DF1 without using any additional module...
Replies
Views
I'm in need of some people to test my software used to read and write data to the AB SLC and micrologix controllers. It is a DF1 implementation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom