Ethernet comms between Mitsubishi Q and ControlLogix

pGierzynski

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone here might have had to do this. I have to read a portion of data (200 words'ish) from the memory of a Mitsubishi Q02HCPU-A PLC with a A1SJ71E71N-T ethernet card from a ControlLogix PLC with a 1756-ENET/B.

I was hoping that the Mitsu would support Ethernet/IP but a call to tech support indicated that it does not.

Thanks,

Patrick

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with a comms failure issue but I can't figure out the root cause. I've narrowed down the issue a good bit, and I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a relatively small network but I am having some issues with PowerFlex 755 drives (using the native ethernet card) Faulting with the F926...
Replies
Views
I have set up comms between an S7-1512SP-1 PN plc programmed with TIA v17 and an S7-314C programmed with Simatic S7 using GET and PUT blocks in...
Replies
Views
Studio 5000 & PF 525, Ethernet Comms, Encoder FB, Using Motor RPM as speed reference I'm trying to figure out how to send a speed reference in...
Replies
Views
One of my customers is interested in extracting some data from a machine running on an SLC503 and they really don't want to change the PLC in any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom