Help Pringing GE 90-30 Project

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Would anyone here be willing to help my with printing out a GE 90-30 ladder logic to a pdf file?

I also have project files for a Uticor PGI 100 that I would love to get bitmaps of the screens for. I don't even know if the software will preview screens. But if so, a printscreen would be great.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

Norm I have VersaPro and could probably open the files and print to a pdf, cant help witht Uticor though.I assume you have the .fld folders for the 90-30 but no software? As long as they were programmed with LM90 or VersaPro I should be able to open them.

You can upload it to the patchn ftp or zip and upload here. Let me know. If you dont want to make the prgoram public you can email the file to me.

Last edited:
Woops, was a false alarm on the 90-30 program. When I looked closer on the disk, they had a Word document containing a print out of the program on it.

Still don't have any way to look at the PGI 100