RSLogix results window

Steve Kemp

Hi All. I run RSLogix500 (Ver 6.00.00) on two PCs. On one of them, (Windows xp pro) I have reduced the results pane at the foot of the edit screen so that it is just a small square at the bottom LH side - enables me to see search "hits" when they are on a bottom rung on the screen. On the other PC, (windows 2000) I'm unable to "grab" the boundary of the pane in order to change the window size. Is this a "Windows" thing, perhaps?

Thanks.

This happened to me running Windows 2000 pro. My results window was full width across the bottom and I could not move it. I could only change the height. I think I got around it by maximizing the main (RSlogix) window, then I was able to grab the edge of the results window and shrink it some. Then it would let me move it where I wanted to. I am not sure why this happens, but I think it has something to do with the last saved width of the results window being wider than the width of the main window. That's just a guess, though.

Paul C.

Hey Steve, I just went and recreated the problem you described. I found that double clicking the frame around the results window will detach it from any of the edge positions and restore it to it's last size and position as a movable window. Double click it again, and it will return the the previous edge position.