Hnc Day Release

Ant-plc-man

You don't have to reply. I only asked a question it's no skin of my nose if you don't won't to bother. I question's i have asked are for advice how do i know that the people sending me the info. are right. The information i'm looking for would be to back up the answers i get when i start doing the assignment. After all this is the all singing all dancing internet if you can't find answers on here where will you find them. AND DON'T SAY THE LIBRARY! thanks for your comments all information and opinions will be considered.

What is HNC day release?
As for the tone of the responses you are getting, please note that 10-20 times a year, we get a slew of questions from students that obviously did not read their coursework. We can usually tell when the new terms start by them. After a while we got pretty cynical.

HNC DAY RELEASE

It is a course which is run for people in full time employment. My employer pays for me to attend a course which is relevant to your work. As i am training to be a electrical engineer from 33kv to 132kv, I am attending a electrical and electronic BTEC HNC course. As these courses are for people from a wide range of electrical and electronic backgrounds the course covers all areas. Therefore not all aspects of the course are aimed at the ofield in which you are working. As this is the subject I am least familiar with I am trying to research some of the answers I require. However the internet searches keep bringing up this site, so here I am researching.
Or asking questions. I can understand people not wanting to give out free rides but I thought theres no harm in asking.

The answers you get on this site will be right, eventually. What I mean is that if wrong info is given here, then there are enough smart people reading these forums to correct the anomaly. Regards Alan Case

You ask away ANT; you have done something most students that come here do not do and that is, keep trying. Usually one cryptic remark and they are never heard of again. I for one will try and answer any question you proffer.