AB Ultra 3000i Servo - Error Code 01

Zylog

4 weeks ago I installed a Ultra 3000 indexing servo drive in a bakery and it has worked fine until yesterday when it tripped out with an Error Code 01 'Non-Volatile Memory Endurance Exceeded', which is a unrecoverable error.

I am controlling the drive via DeviceNet from a SLC 5/04 system with a 1747-SDN Scanner. I am using I/O messaging (Output Assembly 9) to start & stop indexes etc and I am not setting the 'Save to NVMEM' bit (Byte 4 / Bit 6).

Any ideas ?

My apologies.

The above Ultra 3000 system is operating on a remote site and I have just been given the correct error code of the drive which is E11 not E01.

This make quite a difference. This code is an 'Illegal Hall State' which we have now traced to the encoder plug.

So the moral of the story is always get the fault codes confirmed !

Again, sorry.