Omron NT20S HMI

TamHo

Hey guys,

I have a customer who has bought a system with an Omron NT20S HMI and it is approximately 10 years old. Needless to say, it needs replacement. Unfortunately the programs are lost or haven't been kept in a safe place for the HMI. This is probably a silly question since you can upload programs from PLCs.

My question is, can the program from the Omron NT20S HMI be uploaded (hypothetically there is no password protection) with the necessary software tools and programming cables? (the screen is in a working condition but there are lines all over the place which make it difficult to read, hence the replacement needed) After the upload, i can obvioiusly redownload the new program to a brand new one.

Does anyone have a pinout diagram for the programming cable?
Their website sucks when you are looking for technical information.

Thanks in advance.

Tam