Deltalink sinec H1 driver for Factorylink and S7

batyu

There are 3 PLCs (Siemens S7) and a Factorylink visualisation PC in a plan.
We have to change the PLC program in a plc. We have the source of old PLC program, but nothing about FACTORYLINK link. The communication between the PLCs and PC is a S7 H1 communication, what implements a deltalink SINEC H1 driver. In the PLC there are some FB for communication, but we don't know the description of its interface. Have somebody a manual for DELTALINK SINEC H1 driver, or FL_READ, FL_WRITE, FL_ENCODE FBs? How does Factorylink communication work?
Thanx!

Similar Topics

Hi I have a Sinec H1 card with both the run and stop lights currently illuminated. The CPU is in Run. Just got handed this and no idea what...
Replies
Views
I've come across a couple software solutions provided by Siemens that seem to provide similar network monitoring services and I'm having...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm ordering one of these this week, but wondering what lead I will need to connect them up? Is it just a AUI 15 pin lead? Or will I need...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, can anyone help me to know where i can find such software?? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi lads, Really appreciate your supports and efforts in advance. i am in a remote site and i need help urgently. i am new to Siemens staff, worked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom