HITECH Operator Interface

scottmurphy

Does anyone know where i can find any information on a Hitech PWS operator interface, I have a client that has one on his machine, it is attached to a mitsubishi FX, which i am also trying to track hardware and software info on. The other issue, is I am in New Zealand, but i guess websites are the best way to source information these day anyway.

Iam placing PWS1711-STN by PWS6600S-S. But at present, when connecting HMI and PLC Siemens S5, it appears error on HMI. Is diagram cable connecting between PWS Workstation and PLC Siemens S5 different? Or need set and change any parameter?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have to configure an HITECH PWS920S-LED operator interface for a client, but cannot find the relevant ADP software. The current...
Replies
Views
I want to upload program from model PWS6A00T, but there is a problem it's successfully upload firmware file but when application is started to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I need help I'm having trouble when uploading the program of Hitech HMI model PWS6A00T. it was successfully uploading the program but...
Replies
Views
I have a cnc tube bender uses a PWS 3120 ı need to set up DIP switches and reset the plc panel but ı couldnt find user manual anyywhere. Could any...
Replies
Views
How to unlock Hitech HMI upload file *.AA6? I can't reconstruction without this password.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom