CompactLogixs Month format

Martin T.

Hey All,

This is my first time dealing with RsLogixs 5000, having to dive in head first. Here is the set up and a brief overview (as best as I can explain it), CompactLogixs L35E, PV+ 1000 and RSSQL.

The problem I am having is on Date_Time[1] we are needing to have the a leading zero if the month is 1-9 for the blend date(ie 04272005), I haven't been able to figure out how. The blend number is displayed at the PanelView and recorded via RSSQL. We can live with the single digit but our customer wants two digit month and day.
Here's is the section of the ladder that deals with the blend number:

Any Ideas and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

Last edited:
check if your month is < 10 and if so concatonate a DTOS of 0 to the month first then concatonate the rest. this will work if you are recording it as a string value

I'm not in a position to test it out for you right now but surely the numeric display object can be set to display 2 digits and pack with zeroes.

Anyone on line with PanelBuilder32 right now to check this?