CP343-1 IT applets and JAVA (Borland JBuilder X)

seppeomloop

Hi,

I have to visualize a process by using the integrated webserver of the CP343-1 IT. I'm reading the manual S7Beans / Applets for IT-CPs and i'm trying some examples, but the most examples don't work properly:
  1. When I use the default Get or Put applet, and set the language parameter and edit parameter in the HTML code, de applet works, but the edit-feature won't work properly when I double click on the applet. I tried it in different browsers, and it only works in Mozilla. So not in Netscape or internet explorer. I checked the browsers configuration and looks good. I disabled blocking pop ups etc. any idea?
  2. Another problem with the default applets: when I use the symbol parameter, add the symbol in the hardware config and the Step7 symbol editor, I always retrieve Error on the applet. So only the absolute addressing works and can't find the reason.
  3. A 3th problem: I'm trying to write an own applet by using Borland JBuilder X, but when I write the same code as shown in an example, I cant compile. I got lots of errors, JBuilder can't find the classes from the de.siemens.simaticnet.itcp-packages. I copied the packages from the CP to my project. I think it's only a problem caused by the project settings, but don't know how to resolve them.
anyone experience with this?

Thanks,

Seppe Omloop
Student KHK Geel

hi seppeomloo,
I was searching abaout CP343-1 Advanced Java Applets I saw you. and I need CP343-1 Advanced Java Applets. if you can send me applets , I will be happy. please hepl me. this is my e-mail adress: [email protected]. I am waiting your answer.
yours,