panelbuilder32

Teaked

Hey anybody
i am working with a slc 5/05 and panelbuilder32 havent worked with this in a while. when validating my panel builder tags i get a error. (slot number of address does not match other tags) example O:12.0/0 i am assuming slot is 12 . iam trying to re-use a different project and not sure if i have configuration corrrect.
is there a way to change slot globally
thanks for any help

Rsdorans syntax is correct

I would do a find and replace see attached pdf which i think would work for you

Remember that on the PV and SLc's an Output can only be read and not written to (see pic)

What you are seeing is word addressing.

O:{Output}12{Slot Number}.0{Word Number}/0{Bit Number}

It should be valid for both the SLC and the Panelview

O:12.0/0 = O:12/0
O:12.1/0 = O:12/16
O:12.2/0 = O:12/32

Either format should work.

Dave