revise panelbuilder

Teaked

ok i am using slc 5/05 with panelbuilder32 in the slc the pnlv is defined as 12 i am thinking that is the rack number. inthe panelview (pre existing trying to re-use in the pnlv the tag is i23_1 address is I:2.3/1. iam try to change it all to 12 but i get a mess of errors am i making sense. i have to get this working by monday and not having any luck.
thanks for any help you may have

"am i making sense"..... No.

Explain more about your system. Begin with the exact part number of the PanelView terminal because it tells us exactly which network protocol the terminal is using, which tells us what addressing method to use.

Because you have an SLC-5/05, I would guess that you're using EtherNet/IP, but your description of the addressing suggests that maybe you're using Remote I/O and a 1747-SN scanner module.

Slow down. Use punctuation. Be detailed. This forum is a terrific resource, but none of us enjoy trying to play "guess my malfunction".

The more clearly you express yourself, the faster help will come.