Hans Berger ... STL and SCL Programing Examples

wanrover

Hi. Is there anyone on this forum with a working copy of this diskette, and is willing to share it?
Because the diskette that followed in my recently bought copy of the book is not working. L

Examples_Disk(Custom).jpg

If you specificly need the 3rd edition of the diskette I can't help you.

I have the 2nd edition(2001). If it helps.

NoName said:
If you specificly need the 3rd edition of the diskette I can't help you.

I have the 2nd edition(2001). If it helps.

Thanks NoName!
I don't know the differences between the editions. But it will be far better than the empty diskette of mine.

Please zip the contens and mail it to wanrover(AT)frisurf.no

replace (AT) with @

Thanks again :)

It turns out that the examples my helpful friend NoName provided is from the LAD and FBD book, and not the STL and SCL book.
So if anyone else can help, please do.

wan.

hi,
can you send me some scl examples?
i think i have to learn scl my self 'cos
the simatic manual is not suitable for beginners like me.

You really need the book to back up the examples, but if you PM/Post your email ill send you the file.

Steve