Cheap Plc

WLH

W
Could someone please tell me the name of the cheap plc.

It is not a pico or easy.

I think it sells for around $75.00

Thanks

Larry

You may want to try www.splatco.com They have a programmable controller called the CC18. 2 analog inputs and 16 I/Os that are bidirectional. What that means is you can decide to use one as an input and 15 as outputs. And each output can drive an 8W load at 24 VDC. At $79 this is a great controller. Did I say the programming language is the easiest to use and free too?

Either Chicago Fred is pulling an AF joke on us, or Ron has figured out a way to do it from the other side.......

I suspect "Fred" is one of US but in sheep's clothing?

Good one

good day friend!

try using telemecanique's smart relay. Zelio logic, its worth 99 USD with the following features :

1. embedded LCD display
2. input can run on 24 vdc or 220 VAC
3. FBD and Ladder logic selection on programming

but if your application needs high speed function (PWM,High speed count),this smart relay cannot be used due to the reason that it is only a smart relay.

hope it can help đź‘Ľ

You guys realize, don't you, that ChicagoFred posted to a six and a half year old thread.

Yes, I do. But you'll have to admit it gives a little chill to see "RSDoran" scroll up with the Underdog avatar.

Since Fred's FIRST and only post was THIS one, I suspect he's actually an existing member who built a new identity just for the purpose of FINDING this old thread and creating this effect.

Diabolical!

Olly-Olly-Oxen-Free!!

Or maybe it was just dumb luck and I'm giving him way too much credit.

You may want to try www.splatco.com They have a programmable controller called the CC18. 2 analog inputs and 16 I/Os that are bidirectional. What that means is you can decide to use one as an input and 15 as outputs. And each output can drive an 8W load at 24 VDC. At $79 this is a great controller. Did I say the programming language is the easiest to use and free too?

It also has a "Bicolor programmable status LED"

It also has a "Bicolor programmable status LED"

COOL!!! now thats worth the 79 bucks :)

It's way better then having an output that you have to wire up to a real light stack...

I think I will buy 10 of them then I can have them on my x-mas tree next year, then I will have a bunch more **** on the tree :D

sheeps clothing?????

OK.... I posted once on this site because I felt for the guy who wanted a cheap PLC. I sent him a lead on SPLat Controllers. Now I'm a wolf in sheep clothing? Why? Because you don't have to use Ladder Logic to program it? Try fitting in State Machine programming with Ladder Logic. It isn't easy. Or multitasking. You do know what multitasking is, don't you? Anyway, sell me on PLC that use Ladder Logic.