Sprecher & Schuh PLC's

nigelS

Hello chaps..

Does anybody know of any sources of information on Sprecher & Schuch PLC's? I understand there's a Hitachi connection.

We've been asked to upgrade an existing installation, looking towards replacing the old kit with Mitsubishi FX gear. We have a printout of a program listing but not in immediately recognizable ladder format - 7 pages of stuff incorporating 'STR's & the like.

It looks not unlike Mitsubishi code but I'm more AB oriented.

Could anyone point me towards anything which might provide instant enlightenment?

I googled "Sprecher Schuh Sestep" and found a number of semivaluable links. (note "Schuh" and not "Schuch").

THIS site seems to have the best info:
The Sprecher + Schuh SESTEP 390, SESTEP 490, SESTEP 590 and SESTEP 690 range of PLC's were a badged version of the Hitachi H Series PLC's.