Compare Blocks on STEP7

Unregistered

U
Hi, does anyone know what means "Compare Blocks" in STEP7?

I was triying to go online and monitor with a S7-300 when a message was displayed. It said that the project on the PC was different from the one on the CPU and asked if I would like to Compare.

The program in the controller is different or at least time stamped different than the one your trying to go online with. When you compare blocks, there is a great feature, that changes your view to split screen and allows you to see the differences.

Also check to make sure you opened the latest revision of the program. If the last guy downloaded version 5 and your trying to go online with version 4 you won't have the revisions he made to the program to look at online.

Similar Topics

Hi, Have done a few programs with CCW and am slowly getting my mind around it. Previously I have used compare instruction blocks to start drives...
Replies
Views
Over the years I've never found a drawing title block that I've been totally happy with for electrical drawings, one that doesn't get in the way...
Replies
Views
I compare blocks programm of online and programm of offline. There are difference. Data blocks have differens in column->actual value. What should...
Replies
Views
Help please. Im new to Omron and have a machine down. I have a compare = for barcode label scan. I've attached two pics. On the Mnemonics you can...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Accidentally closed it and it wont appear again. Checked and unchecked the option and seem to make no difference. Running v7.10.00...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom