Rockwell and AB "Hands on Lab" goes on the road. for free.

DDOBSON

I there is anyone in PA, OH or WV that needs help crossing over to other platforms here's a free seminar that Rockwell and Allen Bradley are putting on in PA.

If you already use it, the seminar may be mundane.
If you use other platforms, and want get some exposure it's perfect.
If you don't already work in the field, you may feel a little lost.

Hope this helps someone.

I and a bunch of my guys just did some of the Logix and HMI labs here in Milwaukee. Everyone felt it was a good use of time. If you aren't real familiar with any of the platforms (For example I hadn't done ControlLogix) it is a pretty good intro.

This isn't just a PowerPoint sales pitch. You get real PLCs and laptops to play with in a structured tutorial.

Reason for going

I if you or the company you work for can't understand why it's not a waste of time. The trick is to talk to the application eginneers and others like yourself. Not unlike the gurus on this forum.

I have often spent 8 hours waiting to hear something that only took 3 minutes to say and the realization of which saved me 20 manhours in the field.

That 20 manhours will cover you 8 hours any day of the week.