VersaView CE Keyboard Popup

dsoden

This isn't a PLC question but maybe some of you automation folks can either help with my problem, or direct me to another source.

I have a VersaView CE 1000H, touch only control screen. I'm running it in "lockdown" mode, so that it acts like a PV+, with no desktop access. I'm using the "ME Program Luncher" active X that lets me use a momentary push button on the touch screen to launch the Remote Desktop Connection application. This all works great, but I can't figure out how to launch a popup keypad so I can log in to the remote desktop.

I've looked at some of the winCE keyboards that you can download but they all seem be programs that intigrate directly into an sip panel. The program launcher active X can only launch exe files. So guess I need an exe keyboard or some way to launch the SipPanel from the ME environment.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.