Questions on EZ Touch

BoxerBrats

OK time for more of my silly questions. I am trying to desighn this AD plc program with a touch screen. Bad part is trying to do this from a hospital bed.

This is the first time programming with EZ Touch touch screen. Got the basics I believe, just want to make sure I am correct, before I lay here and and be way off when I send it off to be loaded by my electricians.

basic example to use would be I am using a "Indicator Button" I am using the address "2-C3400" this is addressed to a 405 PLC wich is connected to ethernet, and assigned to "NODE 2"

C3400 will signal for line to start, I am also using C3400 as a output back to light the indicator button on the touch screen.

I am sure I just confused everyone here, but just wanted to verify my thoughts.