WinCC Alarm Logging Archive

colin158

C
Does anyone know where the log file for the long term archive of a WinCC project is stored? My project is set to archive the last 120 days but the alarm manager only shows 1000 items in it's long term display.

I had that kind of problem few months ago. I searched the Siemens Support and Services site for answer. The answer I got is that it is the maximum number of alarms that can be stored in an alarm window. One thing you could do is to filter the alarms into different categories and display it in different alarm windows.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using WinCC 7.5 Upd4 and I have a problem with Alarm logging. My WinCC project is connected to two PLCs (S7-1200 and S7-300). In these...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just recently upgraded from an older version of Wincc to V7.4. Everything works well except I have lost the colours on the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on the process event list and I am using the alarm log for showing event information. When triggering a bit in word I output...
Replies
Views
Hi All, What i am trying to achieve is a dynamic tag(Device_1)[Text tag 16 bit] that monitors the state of another tag (Config_1)[unsigned 8 bit]...
Replies
Views
I have read many ways of how to use scripts to log alarms to the hard-drive or MMC card on a MP270 and Runtime systems. But what I can't find is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom